- Detailed evaluation of Design parameters and Process planning of a product are the starting points.
- Production personnel trained in the required operations, control quality at prodution stages, through first piece setting inspections. Statistical quality control techniques, and audit of operation by staff, to minimize rejection and confirm to specifications.
- The systems for quality assurance are in place from receipt of raw materials to dispatches with features :
- Receipt inspection of all in coming material. Audit of suppliers capabilities, and their up gradation, to isolate non confirming materials.
- Well equipped material inspection lab.
- Standard room and calibrating facilities.
- State of Art Gear rolling, and Gear Lead and Profile ispection facility.
- A CNC and Auto CAD aided tool room for toolings.
- It is the commitment of our team to quality and a culture of improving our capabilities and techniques, that almost all parts manufactured by us for our client are on DOL acceptance for their end use.
The commitment of top management for quality to complete customer satisfaction and continual improvement of the system has led Cooper Group to be certified under the Quality certificate ISO/TS 16949:2002.The companies have written Quality policy & Quality Manual to achieve its aim of “ZERO NON CONFORMANCE”.
For implementing the quality on the processes, procedures are laid down & work constructs are issued. It is also achieved through empowerment of committed work force, by reviewing their skill levels and knowledge base through training programs.
Quality is monitored for the various processes through 2nd and 3rd party audits for:
- Management responsibility
- Process Control, 5S Application, Statistically Process Control (SPC) Application, Poka Yoke Application
- Inspection & testing, MMD Control
- Control of Non- Conforming material
- Customer Complaints ,Corrective & Preventive measures
- Handling Storage, Packaging, Preservation & delivery
- Internal Quality audits, Management Reviews